Welcome back, I hope that all of you had a restful week off. Three more weeks until the next break (I love this time of the year) so let's all finish strong. Remember, this is a difficult time for many of our students so let's work extra hard to support them - thanks everyone.
AM GREETERS – Diaz and Rad
EYES ON THE BLACKTOP – Brammer and Lobatz
CHOICES NIGHT AT PADEN ELEMENTARY - Tuesday, 11/30 beginning at 6:30 pm
We have two more presentations over the next two weeks at two elementary schools - Paden and Lum. Interest in the community regarding AoA continues to be very strong. Again, this is a reflection on the work that you are all doing each day.
We have two more presentations over the next two weeks at two elementary schools - Paden and Lum. Interest in the community regarding AoA continues to be very strong. Again, this is a reflection on the work that you are all doing each day.
STAFF MEETING - Wednesday, 11/30 from 2:15 to 3:15 pm
Focus on Pure Reading. Hopefully, you had the opportunity to read your novel over the break. It would be good to do so by Wednesday if possible.
Focus on Pure Reading. Hopefully, you had the opportunity to read your novel over the break. It would be good to do so by Wednesday if possible.
LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING - Wednesday, 11/30 from 3:30 to 4:30 pm
Originally, this was scheduled to be a 2-hour meeting but I felt like it was important to give you some time to prepare for the Pure Reading shift as the novel reading (for most) begins next Monday.
Originally, this was scheduled to be a 2-hour meeting but I felt like it was important to give you some time to prepare for the Pure Reading shift as the novel reading (for most) begins next Monday.
GRADING PERIOD OPENS - Wednesday 11/30 (grades dues by 12/5 at 4:00 pm)
I extended the grading period to Monday (12/5) so please have them completed by then as I would like families to receive them by the end of the week - thanks. We'll go over incomplete grade guidelines on Wednesday.
I extended the grading period to Monday (12/5) so please have them completed by then as I would like families to receive them by the end of the week - thanks. We'll go over incomplete grade guidelines on Wednesday.
1ST TRIMESTER ENDS - Friday, December 2