Happy New Year!
Hello everyone, I hope that you had a fun, restful break. Here's a snapshot of what's coming up this week. I'll fill in the details later - off to watch one (or two) of the bowl games but I wanted to get this out earlier rather than later. See you all tomorrow!
Matt
MORNING GREETERS – 8:00 to 8:10 am
McHenry and Lebaron
EYES IN FRONT (of the school) - 3:20 to 3:30 pm
Lund
EYES ON THE BLACKTOP - 3:20 to 3:30 pm
Donohoe
STAFF MEETING – Wednesday, 1/4 from 2:15 to 3:30 pm
ADVISORY ON FRIDAY – Friday, 1/5
NEA/AoA INFORMATION NIGHT – 6:30 to 7:30 pm
** NEW PARKING INFORMATION AT PARKING AT AoA
Please note the changes to the alley on the side of the school. The parking spots have now been moved to the right-hand side. The changes are part of a larger change in drop off/pick up procedures that have been coordinated through the city of Alameda and Nea. More details on the changes will be discussed at the staff meeting on Wednesday, but please park on the right side of the alley from now on.