Sunday, February 5, 2012

STAFF BULLETIN – WEEK OF 2/6/2012



AM GREETERS – 8:00 to 8:10 am (Tay and Devlin)
EYES IN THE FRONT – 3:20 to 3:30 pm (Milstead)
EYES ON THE BLACKTOP – 3:20 to 3:30 pm (Passmore)
LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING – Monday 2/6 from 3:30 to 4:30 pm
The focus will be on discussing next steps with the master schedule
MID-TERM PROGRESS REPORTS SENT HOME – Tuesday 2/7
Thanks for getting your grades in on time! I'm sending an email to families letting them know when grades are being sent home. I'll include the parent education letter regarding progress grades. 
SPIRIT WEEK (or 1/2 week) BEGINS ON WEDNESDAY
Please refer to Annalisa's email that she sent out on Thursday afternoon (4:27 pm) as it contains the details.

PD COLLABORATION MEETINGS Wednesday, 2/8 from 2:15 to 3:30 pm
Department Heads, please check in with your department colleagues and let Nora and I know where individual teams are meeting.
NO BULLY 8th GRADE ASSEMBLY - Wednesday, 2/8 during advisory
8th grade advisory teachers, please bring your students to the Multi-purpose Room right away. I can't remember if we have the same schedule as last week. I'll ask Annalisa to send an email with information.
6th and 7th grade advisory teachers; Annalisa, will send out a lesson plan for you to facilitate to your students pertaining to last week's assembly. Wednesday will be devoted to advisory time rather than tutorial.

THIS WEEK’S BASKETBALL GAMES
AoA v Wood at AoA beginning at 4:00 pm (Johnson Supervises)