Sunday, March 18, 2012

STAFF BULLETIN – WEEK OF 3/19/12


STAFF BULLETIN – WEEK OF 3/19/12

Morning Greeters (8:00 to 8:10 am) – Lobatz and Schoolcraft
Eyes on the Front (3:20 to 3:30 pm) - Bos
Eyes on the Back (3:20 to 3:30 pm) – Brammer

Last Friday’s Staff Development Day: Thanks again for your active participation during Friday’s staff development day. I can’t tell you how gratifying it is to listen in on your conversations about you want to continually improve to serve your students – it’s inspiring! I also want to reiterate the importance for all of us to finish the year strong. I’m starting a new blog that touches on various issues that I will send out to the school community from time to time. This blog focuses on the importance for all of us to end the year well. You can read more at: http://aoacontinuouslearning.blogspot.com/2012/03/finishing-year-strong.html

TARDY SWEEPS THIS WEEK
Tuesday March 20th: Morning, 2nd period after break, 3rd period after lunch
Friday March 23rd:  Morning & 5th period after break

RUBY BRIDGES PARENT/GUARDIAN PRESENTATION – Tuesday, 3/21 FROM 6:00 to 7:00 pm
STAFF MEETING – Wednesday, 3/21 from 2:15 to 3:30 pm

More specifics to follow