Thanks for the effort that all of you put forth into Friday's Staff Development Day. Both Nora and I went home pleased with the day and we appreciate the great feedback that you gave us. I'll send out the evaluation handout again for those who didn't turn it in as your input helps us get better.
AM Greeters - (8:00-8:10): Perkins, Schoolcraft.
PM Eyes on Blacktop (3:20-3:30): Heller, Donohoe
Uniform Policy Review - Wednesday, 10/12 during tutorial
Review the uniform policy with students - particularly as it related to hoodies. Sweatshirts must be black, white or grey. Send down students if they are wearing anything different. You can find our uniform policy at: http://aams.alamedausd.ca.schoolloop.com/file/1315230607936/1312538441411/6014824382094846871.pdf
Staff Meeting - Wednesday, 10/12 from 2:15 to 3:30 pm.
We'll spend the first 20 minutes together and you will have the rest to work in teams. I may ask that you work in grade level teams so that you can continue the work that you did around IEPs. I'll confirm this by Tuesday.
PTA Meeting, Wednesday, 10/12 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm (Staff Room)
AoA ELAC Meeting - Thursday from 5:30 to 6:00 (Staff Room)
6th Grade Parent Chat - Thursday, 10/13 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm
This is the last of our 6th grade parent chats. I'll meet with 6th grade teachers in the very near future to debrief the meetings.
Miscellaneous
Let's hold off on the separate referral for gum chewing for the next next few days as I want to reflect on this a little longer. I'll get back to you by Wednesday. I want to greatly minimize gum chewing on campus but I want to evaluate the amount of effort and resources that will be needed to do so.