Sunday, April 29, 2012

STAFF BULLETIN - WEEK OF 4/30/2012


STAFF BULLETIN – WEEK OF 4/30/2012


Morning Greeters (8:00 to 8:10 am) – Hayes and Peterson
Eyes on the Front (3:20 to 3:30 pm) - Floreska
Eyes on the Back (3:20 to 3:30 pm) – Lobatz
1st 10 minutes of Lunch (Wed. - Donohoe) (Thur. – Johnson)

AoA FUNDRAISER DINNER – I would like to thank all of you were able to attend Saturday night’s fundraiser. There hasn’t been a final tally yet, but Christine Strena believes that we may have raised $20,000 – well beyond the optimistic goal that we had. Christine Strena and Kris Nelson did a fantastic coordinating Saturday night’s event and there were a number of parents who assisted them. Summer and Nora also did a really nice job throughout the planning stages. Finally, thanks to those of you who helped with the set up and break down.
STAR TESTING THIS WEEK– Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Summer  sent out the testing schedule but I also attached it to the email alerting you of this week’s staff bulletin. Please contact Summer if you have any questions on facilitating the STAR Test. Also please do the best you can do to motivate student to put out their maximum effort. Remember to come a few minutes early on Tuesday to prepare for the opening testing.
STAFF MEETING – Wednesday, 5/2 from 2:15 to 3:30 pm
I’ll send out an agenda out before then.
3rd TRIMESTER PROGRESS REPORTS – Friday, 5/4
I am not 100% positive on this but I believe this Friday marks the 3rd Trimester -  Mid-term progress report point. I’ll confirm on Monday.
STAFF JEAN'S DAY - Friday, 5/4 - all day
It's the first Friday of a new month - time for Jean's Day. There is also a special dress day for students - listen to the announcements.