TEACHER DUTIES
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Sloane & Black
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Sloane & Black
Eyes on the Front (3:30-3:40pm) - Perkins
Eyes on the Back (3:30-3:40pm) - Bos
- Girls Div II Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Girls Div I Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)
- East Bay Charter Connect Meeting (4:40 to 7:30)
- Secret Sender Begins
- AoA Board Finance Committee Meets - (6:30 to 8:30pm)
- Have a great Tuesday!
- Staff Meeting (2:30-3:30pm - Room to be announced) I'll send out an agenda prior to. Teachers will have time to work in their instructional teams or independently.
- New Teacher Meeting (3:30-4:15pm in the Staff Lounge)
- Girls Div I Basketball Practice (2:30-4:00pm in the Gym)
- Girls Div II Basketball Practice (4:00-5:30pm in the Gym)
- Staff Workout Class (4:00-4:45pm in the Library)
- Instructional Leadership Team Meeting (3:45-4:30pm in Rm. 224) I'll send out an agenda prior to.
- Holiday Music Concert (6:30-7:30pm in the Gym) If you have the opportunity, come support Bailey and our students - many who will be performing in their 1st concert.
FRIDAY - 12/12
- Staff Holiday Party (5:00pm until not too late) at Shannon Donohoe's Home) - 1310 Sherman Street, Alameda