TEACHER DUTIES
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Hardman & Black
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Hardman & Black
Eyes on the Front (3:30-3:40pm) - McFarland
Eyes on the Back (3:30-3:40pm) - Sampson
Basketball Game Supervision on 1/7 (4:00-6:00pm) - Hardman
Basketball Game Supervision on 1/7 (4:00-6:00pm) - Hardman
- Professional Development (8:30-3:15pm in the Library) - An agenda will be sent separately
- Staff Workout Class (3:45-4:30pm in the Library)
- Girls Div I & II Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
- N/A
- Div II Girls Basketball Game vs. Jr. Jets (4:00-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Div I Girls Basketball Game vs. Wood (5:00-6:00pm in the Gym)
- Staff Meeting (2:30-3:30pm - Room to be announced) I'll send out an agenda prior to.
- PTA Meeting (7:00-8:00 pm in the Library) Representatives from ASTI, Encinal, and Alameda High Schools will be present to give an overview of their programs and course registration processes.
- Middle School Tour (9:15-10:45am in the Library) - 6th grade teachers, please let me know if Thursday during 4th period is not a good time to come by
- Girls Div I Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Girls Div II Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)
FRIDAY - 1/9
- End of wheel