TEACHER DUTIES
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Jackson & Hewitt
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Jackson & Hewitt
Eyes on the Front (3:30-3:40pm) - Bos
Eyes on the Back (3:30-3:40pm) - Donohoe
Basketball Game Supervision on 1/13 (4:00-6:00pm) - Edber
Basketball Game Supervision on 1/13 (4:00-6:00pm) - Edber
- SST Meeting (3:35-4:05pm in the Staff Lounge)
- Leadership Team Meeting (3:35-4:35pm in Rm. 218) I sent out the rough draft Friday. Please let me know if you would like to add an agenda topic.
- Girls Div II Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Girls Div I Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)
- Div II Girls Basketball Game vs. Lincoln (4:00-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Div I Girls Basketball Game vs. Lincoln (5:00-6:00pm in the Gym)
- Staff Meeting (2:30-3:30pm in the Library) I'll send out an agenda prior to.
- Instructional Leadership Team Meeting (3:35-4:35pm in Rm. 210) Focus on formative assessments including receiving input into the team data meeting protocol
- AoA Workout Class (4:00-4:45pm in the Library)
- Div I Girls Basketball Game vs. Wood (4:00-5:00pm in the Gym)
- PTA Meeting (6:00 to 7:15pm in the Library)
- Girls Inc. Science Action Club (11:53-12:41pm in the Staff Lounge)
- Girls Div I Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Girls Div II Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)
FRIDAY - 1/16
- Alicia absent
- Div II Girls Basketball Game (4:00-5:00pm at Lincoln)
- Div I Girls Basketball Game (5:00-6:00pm at Lincoln)