School Loop Training - Monday, 9/19 - beginning at 3:30 pm
Sharon will be in the computer lab after school if you need any tips. Teacher should be posting homework, major assignments etc and using the gradebook to record grades.
New Teacher Meeting - Monday, 9/19 from 3:30 to 4:00
Let's meet in the library at 3:30 pm. Bring your PD binders.
AoA Board Meeting - Tuesday, 9/20 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
The agenda for each Board meeting is posted on the website. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Staff Meeting - Wednesday, 9/21 from 2:15 to 2:40 pm
Just want to go over a couple of things. Promise that we will be out by 2:40 as I want you to have time to prepare and rest up for Back-to-School night.
Back-to-School Night - Wednesday from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
All of you should have the schedule for the evening. It's posted on the website if you need it. This is a really important night for so it is important that we are all prepared. Please dress (extra) professionally for the evening. I am going to ask teachers to sit up on the stage so please be there just before 6:30. I will start promptly at that time as I want to give you at least 10 minutes to get to your classes before parents arrive. I look forward to acknowledging you as I am really proud of the work that you are doing to serve all kids.
Miscellaneous
AM Greeters (8:00 to 8:10 am) Lobatz, Kayson, and Johnson
PM Eyes on the Blacktop (3:20 to 3:30 pm