TEACHER DUTIES
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Small & Hewitt
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Small & Hewitt
Eyes on the Front (3:30-3:40pm) - Kayson
NEW!!! Eyes in the Hallway (3:30-3:40pm) - Rogers
Girls Basketball Game Supervision on 2/18 (4:00-6:00pm) - McFarland & Peterson
Girls Basketball Game Supervision on 2/18 (4:00-6:00pm) - McFarland & Peterson
- No Work
TUESDAY - 2/17
- Ultimate Frisbee (3:30-5:00pm on the blacktop)
- Boys Div I Basketball Practice (3:45-5:45pm in the Gym)
- Boys Div II Basketball Practice (3:45-5:45pm on the blacktop)
- AoA Board Meeting (6:30-8:30pm in the Library)
WEDNESDAY - 2/18
- 8th grade Selma field trip (8:30-12:00pm at the Alameda Theatre) - Please see Stacy's most recent email.
- Staff Meeting (2:30-3:30pm in the Library) - Cancelled. Instead, I would like to meet with both the Leadership and Instructional Leadership Teams to discuss our two areas of professional development focus - common formative assessments and academic language including the impetus for selecting them. In addition, I would like to address the feedback that we received after last Wednesday's staff meeting. There were more than a few comments that were not professional and/or helpful. I want to make sure that we have a culture where staff members feel safe to give critical feedback but do so in ways that are respectful and productive. Finally, it is important that teachers know that we are working on differentiating some areas of the professional development plan and that we will increase the opportunities for teachers to give input into the PD plan.
- AoA Workout Class (4:00-4:45pm in the Library)
- Div II Boys Basketball Game vs. Wood (4:00-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Div I Boys Basketball Game vs. Wood (5:00-6:00pm in the Gym)
THURSDAY - 2/19
- Middle School Tour (9:15-10:45am in the Library)
- NAEP makeup testing (10:45-12:45pm in the Gym or Library)
- Girls Inc. Science Action Club (11:53-12:41pm in the Staff Lounge)
- Girls Div II Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
- Girls Div I Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)
- Elementary School Information Night (6:30-7:30pm in the Library)
FRIDAY - 2/20
- Scoliosis/Vision/Hearing (8:30-3:25pm in the Staff Lounge & Cherie's Office)
- Ultimate Frisbee Practice (3:30-5:00pm on the blacktop)
- Basketball Practice