Saturday, February 21, 2015

STAFF BULLETIN - WEEK OF 2/23/15

TEACHER DUTIES
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Perkins & McHenry
Eyes on the Front (3:30-3:40pm) - McHenry
NEW!!! Eyes in the Hallway (3:30-3:40pm) - Devlin
Boys Basketball Game Supervision on 2/24 (4:00-5:00pm) - Hansen
Boys Basketball Game Supervision on 2/27 (4:00-5:00pm) - Hansen
MONDAY - 2/23
  • Girls Div I Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)

TUESDAY - 2/24
  • Encinal Registration (during Tutorial) - Edber, Velazquez, Famiano & Sampson
  • Instructional Rounds (12:30-3:45pm in the Staff Lounge)
  • Div I Boys Basketball Game vs. Wood (4:00-5:00pm in the Gym)
  • Div I Girls Basketball Playoff Game 2nd vs 3rd (5:00-6:00pm at the Point Gym)

WEDNESDAY - 2/25
  • No Staff Meeting - Instead, I would like to meet with both leadership teams from 2:30 to 3:30pm in the Library. Teachers who are not on either of those team are welcome to work together or individually.
  • Leadership & Instructional Team Meeting - 2:30-3:30pm in the Library
  • AoA Workout Class (4:00-4:45pm in the Library) 
  • Girls Div I Basketball Practice (2:30-4:00pm in the Gym)

THURSDAY - 2/26
  • Encinal Registration (during Tutorial) - McFarland, Perkins & Sloane
  • Math Intervention Summit (8:30-10:30am in Matt's Office)
  • English Intervention Summit (12:45-2:45pm in Matt's Office)
  • Girls Inc. Science Action Club (11:53-12:41pm in the Staff Lounge)
  • AEF Computer Programming Class (3:40-4:40pm in the Staff Lounge)
  • Div I Girls Basketball Championship Game (5:00-6:00pm at the Point Gym)

FRIDAY - 2/27
  • Enrollment Deadline for both schools
  • Makeup Scoliosis/Vision/Hearing (8:30-3:25pm in the Staff Lounge & Cherie's Office)
  • Div II Boys Basketball Game vs Nea/ACLC (4:00-5:00pm in the Gym)
  • Girls Div I Basketball Championship Game (5:00-6:00pm at the Point Gym)