Sunday, February 8, 2015

STAFF BULLETIN - WEEK OF 2/9/15

TEACHER DUTIES
Morning Greeters (8:15-8:25am) - Schoolcraft & Famiano
Eyes on the Front (3:30-3:40pm) - Bos
NEW!!! Eyes in the Hallway (3:30-3:40pm) - Sampson
Girls Basketball Game Supervision on 2/11 (4:00-6:00pm) - Hardman

MONDAY - 2/9
  • Yoshi Absent
  • Matt Afternoon - Matt and Stacy Attending Schoolzilla Conference
  • Ultimate Frisbee Practice (during lunch on the blacktop)
  • Leadership Team Meeting (3:35-4:35pm in Rm. 218) Cancelled
  • Girls Div II Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
  • Girls Div I Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)
TUESDAY - 2/10
  • Yoshi Absent
  • Ultimate Frisbee (3:30-5:00pm on the blacktop)
  • Boys Div I Basketball Practice (3:45-5:45pm in the Gym)
  • Boys Div II Basketball Practice (3:45-5:45pm on the blacktop)

WEDNESDAY - 2/11
  • Staff Meeting (2:30-3:30pm in the Library) - Please bring an example/s of how you have used response frames (or some other protocol) to teach academic vocabulary. We'll also have a discussion on discipline.
  • AoA Workout Class (4:00-4:45pm in the Library) 
  • Div II Girls Basketball Game vs. ACLC (4:00-5:00pm in the Gym)
  • Div I Girls Basketball Game vs. Lincoln (5:00-6:00pm in the Gym)

THURSDAY - 2/12
  • Girls Inc. Science Action Club (11:53-12:41pm in the Staff Lounge)
  • 600 Point Club Celebration (during lunch in the Staff Lounge)
  • Girls Div II Basketball Practice (3:40-5:00pm in the Gym)
  • Girls Div I Basketball Practice (4:40-6:00pm in the Gym)
  • End of wheel

FRIDAY - 2/13 & MONDAY - 2/16
  • No Work